WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Ignite XDS is looking for a social media manager and content writer that has the demonstrated ability to deliver inspired and effective messaging that engages the reader, serves the end business goal, and maintains client brand consistency across all mediums.
In this role, you will be expected to demonstrate your knowledge of the most effective techniques within content development that inspire and convert readers while also supporting SEO goals.
You will work alongside our team of designers, developers, and project managers. Content direction will often be provided by our lead creatives, however we will also expect you to contribute your own unique concepts, while taking the personal initiative to complete projects with minimal supervision. You must exhibit strong organization and time management skills, with an ability to juggle multiple client projects at once.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:
- Manage social media platforms for multiple clients
- Develop and post organic social media content, report on results
- Create and manage social media ad campaigns
- Develop, write, and edit copy for both print and digital mediums, including long-form website content
- Write strong call-to-action copy
- Brainstorm, research, write and edit creative, marketing-focused copy that inspires, informs, and sells from the consumer’s point of view
- Utilize successful SEO practices that produce high-ranking search results
- Express the unique voice and tone of our clients through all copy
- Interpret client needs and task requirements to efficiently produce and deliver effective content that serves the end user and business goal
- Utilize strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with team members and clients
- Document ongoing progress and status on all assigned projects through Asana
- Self-manage projects and deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Accept new challenges
- Be curious, passionate, and accountable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous experience in social media and content development
- An understanding of brand messaging: Writing content within strict brand standards while working with a team to evolve a brand
- The right candidate must LOVE writing and be able to implement both creative and technical writing styles
- Experience writing digital content, including websites, content pages, and digital ads
- Ability to write copy across various industries and within each client’s voice and brand
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational, time-management, and communication skills
- B.A. in English, journalism, marketing, or related field experience.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Portfolio – demonstrating professional projects and skill set